Motorcycle/Scooter Insurance Wilmington NC
We all work hard. In your spare time you deserve to have fun without worry. At AAC we work hard to make that happen for you. If you have purchased a Motorcycle or Scooter or just need insurance on one that you already have we can find options.
Motorcycle, Insurance works much like Auto Insurance. You carry either Full Coverage or Liability only. Full Coverage pays for your bike and the other persons bike in case of an accident. Liability only covers the person “not at fault”.
Important details include:
Any type of vehicle insurance breaks down in to several parts
- Collision Insurance – This is the amount that covers your bike.
- Liability Insurance – This is the amount that covers the “not at fault” bike.
- Towing and Assistance Costs – This covers any towing costs that may be incurred
You customize your insurance policy based on your needs. You can even determine what your comprehensive and collision deductibles will be. Just ask your agent to help. They are full of knowledge to help you make the right choices.
- Bodily Injury – Minimum limit is 30/60
- Physical Damage – Minimum limit is 25
- Comprehensive – No minimum here you simply choose your deductible
- Collision – No minimum here you simply choose your deductible
Why do you need Motorcycle Insurance?
1. Peace of mind
2. Protect your investment
3. Its the law
Check out the Consumer Guide for more information on Motorcycle Insurance.